I have flown with Air New Zealand many times now.Recently though, I am left with concerns about flying with Air New Zealand.

I am a Star Alliance Gold, 1K status with United. On my last two trips with Air New Zealand, I was not treated well as a Gold Alliance member. I was hoping that there would have been some professional respect for a Star Alliance member. I was treated rudely and was shined on when asking a question.

On my recent trip from New Zealand to Los Angeles, flight# NZ101, there was a very long delay in the flight which caused us to missed our connecting flight on United to Los Angeles. Seems there was a change in pilots ? When we arrived in Sydney, there was complete chaos at the Air New Zealand counter. Again, it seems it did not matter that I was a 1K Gold Card member to get any assistance for my wife and I.

I took matters into my own hands, called United and they booked me on another flight. I am finding that Air New Zealand personnel are not showing special care for Gold status customers. It was apparent in this recent fiasco. It caused a costly delay as my wife needed to get back to our home in Los Angeles for immediate surgery the following day.

The stress was unbelievable. As a global traveler for over 40 years, I am very disappointed with your service.

I am not feeling confident that this feedback will be read or even responded to.This has been the track record thus far with Air New Zealand.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Air New Zealand. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Air New Zealand to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Air New Zealand flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Air New Zealand?

Comments